Repeat prescriptions can be ordered either by:
- Ticking the items you need on your repeat slip , filling in a request slip, posting to us or putting it in the prescription box at the surgery in the porch area.
- By email using the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org - Please be aware that normal email is not encrypted and so may not be totally secure. Please ensure the following information is supplied:
- Name of patient for whom medication is being requested
- Address of patient
- Telephone contact in case of queries
- Details of each item requested e.g. Name and strength of medication
- Securely Online with SystmOnline* via the link at the top of this page. To register for this service please come to the surgery in person with photo ID and ask the receptionist for registration details. We will then supply you with a username and first password.
- The local pharmacy offers a prescription ordering service. Please contact them for details.
Please allow 48 working hours from the time of ordering to collecting the prescription from the chemist. Certain local chemists collect prescriptions from the surgery by arrangement. Please ensure that all relevant information is given at the time of ordering repeat medication.
If you have requested medication early we will only issue 2 weeks in advance anything over the 2 weeks will not be issued.
*SystmOnline allows patients or someone acting on behalf of the patient to proactively manage their care. The online services available include the ability to view an online Electronic Medical Record (EMR) as well as booking appointments and managing medication. SystmOnline is available as an online service or via apps.