Our Commitment to You
- We aim to provide a personal, friendly and confidential service to our patients.
- We will treat all patients equally with dignity and respect.
- We aim to support patients in leading a healthier lifestyle and provide information so that an informed choice may be made.
- We aim to keep patients informed of our services, their rights and any other information which directly affects health treatment.
- We will offer access to our services in line with the patients assessed need.
- We will keep abreast of advancements by attending regular training sessions and updates.
- We will monitor and improve our systems to ensure we operate as efficiently as possible within the resources available to us.
- We operate a practice complaints procedure which may be used in confidence.
- We welcome and consider all feedback from patients on our services.
Please Help us to Help You
- Keep appointments made with us or cancel in plenty of time.
- Only request a house call if too ill to attend surgery.
- Report to receptionist on arrival (or use the automated patient check-in)
- Bear with us if there is a delay - this may be due to another patient needing additional time or an emergency. We will try and keep you informed of anticipated delays.
- Use our service responsibly and do not expect immediate treatment for non-urgent / routine conditions.
- Utilise the services of other professionals in the practice - the GP is not necessarily the most appropriate person to see.
- Use other avenues of help - pharmacy, 111 etc where appropriate.
- Allow sufficient time for processing of repeat prescription requests and do not pressure staff to process unauthorised medication requests.
- Keep us informed of any name, address and telephone number changes. Treat us with respect. We will not tolerate verbal or physical abuse